I fixed two bugs in this release. The first was to fix HTML redirection for hosted playlists—thanks to Peter for catching this! That is, if there is a URL that points to a playlist but ends up being redirected by the web server to another URL, JP wasn’t handling it and would give an error.
The second bug was that album artwork wasn’t being shown for tracks that are stored on an external storage device—most commonly, that would be a microSD card. My Galaxy Nexus doesn’t have external storage, so I didn’t notice it until my friend Dan visited with his Galaxy S3 and we figured out what was going on. This has been fixed, as well.